Saturday, February 16, 2013

Reflection of My Thoughts

When I looked at the Mirror, it said to me:

“You have been through a lot. In this treacherous journey of life you stand alone with your dreams and aspirations. Some people mocked at you and you proved them wrong. The day is not far when I see you rise and even if I am broken into pieces you should see the positive side of things. I reveal what you are rather what you want to be."

"Never give up on yourself no matter how tough things or situations might become. You can fake to anyone but not to me. You can ignore me for some days, but not for long because every single day you have to look at me. In the end I am just a reflection and it all depends on you as to how you want me to perceive you. Your future will be much more treacherous than what you have experienced yet you should never give up because you are a Hopeless Optimist."


"As you stand in front of me every single day, I only hope you get stronger each day. I know my life is limited when compared to you. Someone will replace me with whom you may not share the same affection as you share with me, yet the YOU in yourself should never change for the worst." 

As my conversation with the Mirror came to an end, it said to me finally,

“If you fake to me, you only have to bear the guilt later on, because I am just a reflection of who you portray yourself to be.”

Prashanth.

PS: This blog would not have taken shape if not for the concept of my dear friend Aditi (www.islejazz.blogspot.in) who asked people as to what would they see when they see the mirror, what they felt, how did they feel and all.

Image Source: Google Images 

8 comments:

  1. another hit by prashanth :) & a great thanks to Aditi who gave us such a wonderful blogger friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for those kind words, Anjali...:) Your comment made my day...:)

      Delete
  2. I loved what you quoted, 'If you fake to me, you only have to bear the guilt later on, because I am just a reflection of who you portray yourself to be.'

    Seriously, blogging helps us grow. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saru and yes Blogging is amazing it really helps you to grow and become a better person...:)

      Delete
  3. mirror shows us the reality..Sometimes we choose to bend it the way we want.. but as u said.. who we are fooling ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, appreciate it..:) Yes it shows the reality and by bending things in the way we want, we are fooling ourselves only...:)

      Delete
  4. Nice on Prashanth. Mirror always reveals the truth without sugarcoating. And mirror is a wonderful source of writing new blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Binu...mirro reveals the truth. Yes it was a nice concept which I love it...:)

      Delete