I always liked some interesting Ads on TV. I can say that I am fascinated by them. Some are pretty bad; some are ok ones where you feel, the viewer, you could have done a better job with the Ad. Some are so damn awesome, you love watching it again and again. I saw this Ad on TV (see the link below) and got very impressed with it. So, thought of sharing my view as to what I think about it.
- It is simple and everybody can understand and relate to it;
- It speaks about things like Honesty, Faith, Friendship, Partnership, Teamwork and Skill, which are so important in today’s world and also to become a good Human Being;
- It is shot beautifully in the rain with inspiring background music;
- It is shot naturally without use of any flashy colors as you might see in other Ads; and most importantly
- It is shot using children who have a pure heart and mind with no ego, jealously or hatred towards others and that’s why I think this is the best Indian Ad. After all who else can speak of values and honesty other than the Tatas.
Here is the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGe3UQ7VP9c) in case if you want to watch it. Hope you enjoyed my review of the Ad, hope to hear from you as to what do you think of it….:)